Wednesday 12 November 2014

Almost Famous in Manchester - mmmmmmFOOOOOOD.


So I heard allot about this place in Manchester some time ago. Almost Famous started out in the Northern Quarter and then expanded to near Deansgate to a bigger better premises after a fire.

Since it moved, I have been 2 times, and I must say, the food is unbelievable.

I ordered the Bacon Double cheeseburger + bacon fries. Literally 5000 calories or something!

I thought I had tried them all, and then this place came along.

The food will make you feel sick, which I am not sure is a good thing, not because it tastes bad, but because you eat so much that you do not know when to stop!

I think the total amount I spent was like £15 which is not that expensive when you consider what I got.

Plus the sauces that are available are unreal. An array of hot sauce, bbq, chilli....mmmmmm

Anyway back to the food.

It's the best greasy burger I have ever had.

If you get a chance, go check it out!

Next time....I am going to order less, but have a dessert! They look unreal too!

Atmosphere : 9
Food : 9
Waiting time :7
Staff : 9
Price :9

Overall : HELL YEAH JUST GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment