Thursday 20 November 2014

My next gadget...


My next gadget!

I am a complete gadget whore. I love to buy things that I never use....BUT this is different.

Like most people, I do things I am not supposed to. I check my phone allot whilst driving, I use my phone in the cinema, I use the phone whilst on the toilet...yeah...that's me.

I need to do all these things more safely right? and that is where the IWatch comes in! No more checking my phone whilst in any places, because now I can tell straight away if it's worth even getting my phone out. If someone messages me and it's someone who I don't care..then this enables me not to go through the hassle of getting my phone out which inconveniences me and my passengers in my car.

I really hope it's functional! The other thing is I hope that is isn't at the £349 mark I am hearing. Shocking that. They know people like me will still buy!

Anyway - complaints apart, as an apple fan...this is going to be mine no matter what...so I may as well get the credit card out and ready!

APPLE I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME!

P.s I thought I would add a picture of my face...because I can...and because it's my blog.... thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment